In den Weingärten 10 D-59872 Meschede Phone: ++49 (0)291 9529392
Latest news of Radio Rasant will be published here!!!
* Next transmissions of Radio Rasant will be broadcasted on 9th June and on 16th March 2012 using Nexus IBA transmitter facilities. Four students from Radio Rasant will report about the 2011 winner of the Astrid- Lindgren- Memorial- Award, the world's greatest award for childrens' literature. The young reporters will take a view back and remind about the winner of 2011, Shaun Tan, from Australia. This is the schedule for the programme:
* local German service ** ORF OE1 internet radio for Vienna and all our Austrian listeners *** for Europe, Northern Africa and the Midlle East **** for Europe, despite of UK ***** for Rome, Italy You can find a list of books from Shaun Tan, the winner from 2011, here.
* New transmissions at ORF- webradio. The Ministry of Culture, Arts and Education in Vienna, Austria, and the state's public broadcasting company ORF offers Radio Rasant the opportunity to relay our programmes in the internet at ORF- oe1 campus radio. The first programme will be relayed on March 24th 2011. These programmes are mainly heared by Austrian listeners.
* Reinhard Marx, station editor, has become "epals Teacher Ambassador 2010" on 8th June, introducing the Radio Rasant project to a panel of 9 judges. epals is the leading provider for save collaborative technology for schools to connect and learn in a protected, project- based learning network.
"The judges were very impressed with the entry." They comment:
• The concept of the project is amazing! Collaboration at its finest!
• Nice work and good example of the radio program and list of who was involved.
* Radio Rasant has created some podcasts of former broadcasts. To listen to some examples please look here.
* A new "old" video about Radio Rasant has been uploaded to the internet. To watch it look here. (in German only)
* After the "Drinking Water Project", has got the "Climate Protection Award" by the local municipality im March 2009, the same project and the school itself have got the "Etwinning- Quality- Label 2009" and has become winner of the first "German Etwinning Award 2009" in September 2009. You can download that programme here. * Radio Rasant is allowed to carry the quality sign from German UNESCO Committee due to our education for sustainable development. The German UNESCO offers this sustainable development- logo to such projects which educate students in the manner of sustainable development in a special way.